If you are taking children to Jirdarup, here as some ideas to interest them:
- A children’s worksheet featuring animals they might see prepared by Aimee Carpenter.
- Resources for kids from the Wildflower Society of WA.
- See Nature Play WA’s resources for families.
- Nature Play’s Red-tailed Black-Cockatoo at Kent St Weir colouring sheet
- Noongar birds activity sheet from the Noongar Boodjar Language Centre
- Kensington Bushland Play Trail – by Nature Play WA (download the app before you visit)
- The resources for schools prepared by the Urban Bushland Council